Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #541
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm generally watching Haibane Renmei with OCB. Its the only one I can watch save the ones I have on video and have watched more than the healthy amount!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 26, 2003 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Psyco Sephiroth ]</font>

  2. #542
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Started to watch Full Metal Panic at 8. Finished it at 5. I was disappointed a lot. It started out great, but I really didnt like how the series went after episode 10. Too much End of Evangelion influence...... in a needlessly complicated, randomly depressing way. Its shameless yaoi reference didnt help at all...... Watch ep 24 if you dont know what I mean.

  3. #543
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm watching Saint Seiya, Hades Saga and Bastard!

  4. #544
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too. ^_^

  5. #545
    Inactive Member Reena's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2003
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waching Reena y Gaudy with Wiseman " although I had watched Slayers Next and first episodies of Slayers Try on tv before.. My favourite character is Gaudy (he's so nice...). I'm trying to get Cowboy Bebop and some from X (Clamp), I've never seen It but people talk very well of it.

  6. #546
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice avatar Reena! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #547
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gaudy= Gourry?

    My fave chars are Lina/Rina/Reena/whatever the romanization and Xellos/Xelloss

    After them it's Amelia.

    And NEXT is the best, puts season 1 and TRY to shame

  8. #548
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, yes, characters have slightly different names in the Spanish version (more literal translations I presume).

    Lina = Reena
    Gourry = Gaudy
    Amelia = Ameria

    and I don't know of there are more differences. Xellos is spelled Xellos.

  9. #549
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Na, just different romanizations. Officially, for US and Japan the Romanji spelling for Lina is Lina [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I've never heard Gaudy though O_o

    Amelia is spelled Ameria alot, English is Amelia, Japanese is a toss up, depending how you translate Romanji

  10. #550
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doesn't the Japanese L sound more like an English R?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •